Wednesday, December 3, 2008

CRUSHed

so lately I've been liking this new guy. he works with me and from my viewpoint it seems as if he likes me too. we talk online and he invited me to brunch and said "I want you to go" && was tickling me there and sometimes at work. and also when i wasn't on aim he was like "don't be away"
buuuut he rarely ever texts me back and just signs off aim with kbye! too fast for me to say "huh"
it annoys me so much
I just wanna give up! buut that's what i always do; and I dislike that I do that...
so I'm gonna keep trying; but I haven't texted him in two days & i always wait for him to IM me first.. is that a good or bad thing? I try to make myself not try too hard.. ugh!

oh okay & the worst thing is he dated one of my friends in summer so i don't talk to anyone in that click about him. I've only spilled every detail to 2 people & some stuff to another friend.
Idk if I could trust anyone in that group or if theyd think thats defying the friend code? I wish I could just to get their input but they bash on him too much anyways. he's not all that cute either
but idk he makes me smile and I think that should count; but yea im really stumped. SIGH! =/

--COMPLAININ TRINA!

No comments: