Sunday, December 28, 2008

so i really dont know anymore

Im sick of liking him. I do this to myself everytime. Its not like Ill ever know how he feels because I wont make the first move
I dont allow myself to unless I feel they feel the same.
and its really on and off with this one. DEATH!
aim talks=LAME! I always do the talking
mall trips=he makes funn of me. he's really a jerk!
but last night at the park hen he pulled me down the slide to walk with him=BUTTERFLIES! jeeze. I'm so lame.

I cant make up my mind.

1 comment:

Lady Mi$$ Sonic said...

Im high on sleepingpills that aren't working right, but in your blog I saw a girl trying to exit but a guy following her.

I wish I could be more of help except for thatSLEEPING PULLS DONT WORK EVER BUY U?NISOM THEYRE GOOD.

<3