Thursday, December 4, 2008

VENT. Kill me now

I disliked today!
Everything was fine until I got home.. Idk one bad thing always makes me spiril out of control
I think I have problems.
Don't judge me; Actually I don't give a FUCK at this moment. I already wasted 20 mins of my life crying so make me do it more!
And the ironic thing is my parents were fighting about asking me why I was crying! WTF?!? whatever I didnt tell either of them

Okay lets start off with Frank:
-He broke my life game spinner for a math project. Hm he didn't even end up using what he broke! &dad did the whole project for him; the 20th time this year! FUUUUUUUUUUUCKIN AYE!
yea sure life games aren't that big of a deal; but now i'd have to buy the new one.. but why waste money on something that'll get wrecked again!!?
& I don't think its fair dad does everything for frank. my mom had the nerve to say he used to do that for me too! okay sure in elementary school; but you know what in middle school I at least helped! he never did all my projects for me so i don't fail! what kind of lesson does that teach frank? NONE! he just learns that he can get whatever he wants from crying && BULLSHIT because you're supposed to grow out of that stage after age 3!
-lets not forget that frank doesn't grow out of things!: he still doesn't even know how to shit correctly. he thiks he'll poo on himself so he takes all his clothes off.. and he's mother fuckin 12!
-I understand he's the baby but who gives a shit. He still hasn't grown up!
-yea my dad "punished" him for ruining my game board with grounding but I bet you that'll wear off in a day. frank's been punished many times this school year but nothing comes of it. H doesn't learn lessons && he ust gets his way.
-stop throwing tantrums & GROW THE FUCK UP!
-ohhh &&whenever he ruins something of mine, or hurts my whether it be mentally or physically, he just says I love you. Fuck that. like just because you said those three words everythings okay!? my parents seem to think so because if i dont accept his "apologies" I just get in more trouble. those words dont mean anything to him!!!!
-after sunday, dad'll be in san diego for 5 days. My mom's gonna end up bing bipolar and choosing franks side always. I'm so sick of his shit. SERIOUSLY, if you havent caught on by now.

-what else?:
--well I sat on my phone today. phone #2 BROKEN! maybe I don't deserve one like my parents already think. i bet ill have this broken one for quite a while before I get a new one.. since my parents don't believe in them, they wouldn't purchase me one
--I have diarrhea! and it pissses me off. IDC if you didnt wanna know; didnt have to read it.
--I have no one to trust. My best friend lives an hour away and we can only commmunicate thorugh texts and calls. tonight was such a downer but she went to sleep so why wake her up? recently I've gained my trust back for macey, so she's practically my second best friend..but she didnt respond to my text: and since I overanalyze everything it makes me think she doesn't care..
Fuck fab5+r. it should beeFuckShit+Ridiculous. I've learned to not trust any of those people; if you confide in one they'll be sure to tell one of the others. BFF; no thats a lie. she likes rocelyn better than me && told her "bf" that ai drunk dialed his friend even when I asked her not too && I guess told mmore people at work. THANKS!
hannah and I have had ups and downs and because of all that down time, I dont trust her..
Rocelyn has lately been disgusting me. EVERYTHING about her. sorry she's my least favorite, we never needed an add on. Fab 5 was fine without her
I guess alanna and kay aren't that bad but I just still have trust issues and I feel they will tell another from the group. I literally don't consider them best friends; just close ones
I could probably trust the zoo crew but I dont feel like calling any of them and yeaa...

I wish I had one friend who would always be there; besides marissa. one that lived close. oh well.

--Uhhhmmmm to wrap this up daniel sucks balls. I'll probably give up on him this weekend. I'm too stressed anyways and this shit adds up. It doesnt seem to be looking bright for us and boys always depress me

--yearbook: I wanna quit. our deadline is tuesday and no on has shit done. fuck brandy and kenny they're dumb with how they arranged stuff. &&royayna too. she is unprofessional and annoying to the MAX! our adds are going no where. oh and we lost 44 pages cuz we're ion so much debt. wooooooooo.

--I need new glasses. yayy the sharks won today and I guess that was a highlight but I could barely see. I was squinting the whole time. having contacts upped my perscription and these are more than 4 yrs old. plus theyre ugly and when I have contact problems I refuse to wear them.

IVE JUST BEEN SO FED UP LATELY. ITS NICE TO VENT

__COMPLAININ Trina

No comments: