OBAMA is the 44th PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!
wow! I so can't believe it. even after all the texts and watching it on tv, he really won! I sat through their debates before the election and tonight's two speeches. This is such a memorable day! And I'm completely overjoyed for him. He won so many states and is just going to lead our country greatly. I was even talking to Corrina and we were saying how great his speech was and how amazing it would've been to be in Chicago tonight. Honestly, I cried. I was so happy. U.S.A is going to go through change and in a good way and ahhhh! I know I just keep rambling but I am so happy. I guess I am also happy that this was the year I had govt. class or else I would not have been so up on the election! Congrats Obama! YOU DID IT!!!
& now my mom won't move to canada!
on another note: I am the kick for my powderpuff team; and I play the line
& sharks won! 3-1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment