Yayy this time the clocks were set back, which means extra hour of sleeep. Sorry I haven't been blogging, barely have the time. Monday is my last volleyball game ever and im sad! I'm gonna be crying too much. But lets see.. halloweeen was fuuun! had my last volleyball practice for hogan, then changed & went to fright fest with bff baby and daughter! it was cool, not that many people. Went to eddie&crina's after that. Lots of funn halloweeen party, didn't get to meet all the people but did make some new pals. and hm I drank lots of soco+dr pepper; thanks sara! I think I was drunnk, but not as much as others ;] went to bed at 3 & woke up @ 8am for work.I enjoyed my self tho
Yesterday was super great. It sprinkled & poured and I had to work in it in the morning and it was funnn! we ran around and played all the games cuz like no one was in the park! but it was the one time openers did better than opthers cuz the park closed at two and we were the only ones to get paid yo! after that went to the mall with fab4+r and watched hsm3. i enjoyed it; we walked around and got home like 730?
then ate chinese with the fam and fell asleep on the couch. I woke up to a powerout so we were using flashlights and I was half asleep. twas crazyyy!
but yeaaa ill add more laterrrr alligator
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
DOPENESS!
Post a Comment