Tuesday, November 4, 2008

procrastinATION!

ah its like 1230 in the morning on tuesday, nov 4th
aka ELECTION DAY!
and im staying up doing this bullshit project I waited to do last minute. The funny thing is i have three more things to do and im sittin here blogging...hahah. my feet are frozen isicles a and my eyes keep rolling back in my head. iswear this computer screen is the only thingkeeping me up. I hate staying up alone! I always psych myself out and think I hear shit! ugh! but almost done gotttta strive!


hahah today was the last day of volleyball EVER! ;[[[[[[
I hella miss it; sad part was today we didnt even win. Fuck #7's bitchass. and I still wanna know what coleen's problem was. eh part of me is glad that drama is over; but I know its gonna be hard to live without.. eh gotta finish my proj so PAYCE

No comments: